To apply as an independent contractor or vendor for County Fair Foods, the following forms MUST be completed entirely and submitted as indicated. For your convenience, you will receive a PDF copy of each agreement sent via email once you have completed and submitted each form.
Please complete the forms in the following order by clicking on the form title:
- Form 1 – Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreement (Online)
- Form 2 – Vendor Information Form (Online)
- Form 3 – County Fair Independent Contractor Agreement (Online)
- Form 4 – No-Show and Cancellation Policy (Online)
- Form 5 – Uniform Guidelines Acknowledgement (Online)
- Form 6 – General Contractor Insurance Form (Online)
Text the word: countyfair (no spaces)
To number: 292929
*We send out text messages to let you know when to expect invites.
- Correct email address and phone number – email updates to us.
- Add email@example.com to “Not Spam” senders
Email invitations will be sent approximately one week prior to each event.
- Click the “Register Now” link to sign up to work an event. Make sure you know what you are signing up for before registering. Confirm the date and check (in times to be sure you are available.
- Click the “I can’t make it” link if you can’t work a particular event for whatever reason.
- If you register to work an event and something comes up that you can’t be there, please email us as soon as you know so that we have time to replace you for that event.
- For those that register to work an event and fail to show up or email us to let us know that you will not be attending, there will be a $25.00 no-show fine incurred. You will be removed from invitation lists and will not receive any further invitations until the fine is paid.
- Do NOT register for others.
- Uniform – portray a professional appearance
- AT&T Stadium – Black vending shirt. shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Black pants or shorts – twill only*
*Dockers or Dickies type material. Pants or shorts must be tailored/hemmed, no cut-offs. The hem of shorts must reach longest fingertip when arms are relaxed at your side, or longer.
- No capri pants or cargo pants/shorts
- No stretch pants.
- No gym shorts, athletic pants, denim, basketball/track pants or shorts, etc.
- Shoes – comfortable shoes – rubber or no-slip shoes
- No sandals or open-toed shoes of any kind
- Solid black cap, Dallas Cowboys ballcap or no cap – bills must be facing forward
- Price button and Vendor ID #
- No facial piercings of any kind
- All visible tattoos must be neatly and discreetly covered to maintain professional appearance.
- No earrings allowed on men. Women are allowed one small earring per ear, less than 1″ in diameter.
- Personal cell phones may not be used outside the vending room at any time. You may use your cell phone during breaks and only when you are in the vending room.
- Arrive at check-in station no later than posted time.
- After receiving your room assignment and wristband, proceed immediately to your assigned room and check in with the cashier.
- Rooms are assigned based on registration dates and times. Those who register earliest will be assigned the first rooms.
Room Check-In and Vending Procedures
- Check in with the room cashier as soon as possible after you enter the stadium.
- The cashier will take your valid and unexpired, government issued ID as collateral for banks and/or product.
- After you receive your initial load ticket, take it to the room prep/barback to get your product. Room preps or barbacks will not issue product without a valid ticket.
- For subsequent loads, please see the cashier at the window. Have your money bank faced and ready. If your money is not ready, you will be sent to the end of the line.
- If you need to take a restroom or smoke break, bring your product to the room and check with the cashier before you go on break.
- Selling on the concourse and/or plazas is only allowed before the start of the event and during halftime/intermissions. At the event start time, you must be selling in the seating areas or moving on the concourse.
- Do not stand in front of the patrons in the front row. Kneel while making a transaction in the stands.
- Vendors assigned to rooms on the upper concourse may sell on the lower floors until the event start time. After the event starts, vendors assigned to rooms on the upper concourse need to be selling on the upper concourse seating areas only.
- Please keep a minimum of 20 feet of distance, or one section, between you and a vendor selling the same product. Do NOT “buddy up” with a vendor selling a different product.
- When vending in front of a concession stand before the event, be sure that you are between the support columns and the seats, not between the support columns and the concession stands.
All new vendors must work a minimum of two full stadium events selling non-alcoholic beverages or snacks in order to be eligible to sell alcohol at future events. Transfer to alcohol sales is solely at management’s discretion. Those who have not shown the readiness, skills and/or professionalism to sell alcohol will not be transferred. Sales figures and attendance for the qualifying events and any events leading up to the request for transfer will be taken into consideration.
TABC Seller’s Certificate
- You must show your valid and unexpired TABC Seller’s Certificate to the cashier when receiving your initial load ticket. Your TABC card must be in your possession at all times.
- Beer cards, when allowed for that event, will be assigned by random drawing in each room at the posted check-in time.
- You must check ID’s for all sales.
- All bottle caps must be removed or pop-tops opened at the point of sale.
- Limit of 2 alcoholic beverages per ID, per transaction.
- You have the right to refuse sale to any person you feel has reached their limit of consumption. Always better to err on the side of caution. Remember that it is your responsibility.
- Do not empty bottle caps into the sink in the room or the drain. Anyone found to be doing this will be removed form the beer list and moved to snacks. Caps that end up in the drains clog the plumbing and are costly repairs to make. Remove the caps from your tub and/or cart and dispose of them in the trash.
- Check with your cashier for what time alcohol sales will end for each event. For Cowboys football games, alcohol sales will cease at the end of the 3rd quarter. No exceptions and no transaction should be made after this time.
- Check out times will vary for each event. Check with the cashier for the check out time.
- At checkout, only 2 vendors in the room at a time.
- A barback/prep will take your product and report your returned quantity, if any, to the cashier.
- Please have your money bank-faced and ready when you get to the window. If your money is not in order, you will be sent to the end of the line.
- If your money is short, it is your loss. You are responsible for counting your bank and your product before you leave the room. Shortages will be taken from your commissions, any additional monies due must be paid before you can work the next event.
- After you have checked out, you need to leave the premises immediately.